Monday, November 4, 2013

November 4 - Wrangled the POS

Starting Word Count:  6,262

Daily Blog Piece:


This is one of those days when I am scheduling myself to work on the "POS".   I worked on a scene that needed replaced in the original because it gave away too much about the end of the story.   The new scene actually helps the story along quite a bit.

I've also plotted out what I intend to work on for the remainder of the month.  We'll see how the schedule works.  Tomorrow is going to be a blog piece where I talk about my personal religon:  what I believe and how I came to that position.  I will also talk a little about the church which I belong to.

I do apologize for today being a short one, and I'd love to let you read the scene.  However, I have aspirations of publication for the POS, so no sneak peaks... or even truly discussions about the story line itself. 


Today's Words:   2,588
Total Words:   8,850

No comments:

Post a Comment